|IE Business School, Madrid, Spain|
Timing will be from 19:30 to 20:30.
IE is an international institution dedicated to educating business leaders through programs based on our core values of global focus, entrepreneurial spirit and a humanistic approach.
Our 500-strong, international faculty teaches a student body composed of more than 90 nationalities on our Undergraduate (IE University), Master, and Doctorate degrees, and Executive Education programs. Our alumni, now numbering over 40,000, hold management positions in some 100 countries worldwide.
We champion high-quality research coupled with multidisciplinary, integrative education programs. Designed to address market demands, our innovative learning processes comprise a blend of online and onsite formats, making IE a pioneer in international education.
IE is Constantly ranked among the best schools in the world.
Why did you choose to do your MBA at IE?Finally, a question. Why you have to choose IE Business school?
There were five major reasons:
- Top ranking: IE Business School has been ranked in the top 10 global MBAs for the last five years;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: The school has been created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and its Venture Lab is a fantastic opportunity for students to test their business ideas!
- Dynamism: The school is willing to innovate and to take risks, giving a very dynamic experience to the students
- Corporate Social responsibility: Even before the 2008 crisis, IE was very keen on CSR and respectful behaviour. This is not just a motto, rather it is revealed to be the practical philosophy of the school. This philosophy followed me during my MBA through different aspects and events. Ethics was included in the spirit of the courses, and we had conferences and projects in Renewable Energies and in CSR projects.
- Finally, IE granted me a fantastic fellowship to work with David Bach and other top level professors as a non-market strategy collaborator, during my MBA.
One more data I would like to share now: IE Business School's Masters in Sports Management is world-famous.