|Middlesex University Dubai|
Dubai, (UAE): London’s first University in UAE, Middlesex University, Dubai has offered a grant of 4000 AED for the new applicants to its 19 undergraduate programs under 9 categories. But the catch is that, the grant deserves only the students who apply and and enroll before May 31st. University authorities prefer to call this grant as early enrolment grant.
Below are the simple steps to take in order to avail this offer.
· Fill in the application form.
· Bring the following documents:
All Academic transcripts and Certificates
CV (applicable only if you are applying for Postgraduate studies)
2 Employment Reference letters (applicable only if you are applying for Postgraduate studies)
Personal Statement (minimum 200 words)
· Receive an Offer letter.
· Make a minimum payment of AED 7,000 towards your 1st installment (tuition fee).
This grant will be deducted proportionally towards your 1st year tuition fee.
The details of the programmes offered by Middlesex, Dubai:
Media and Communications
· BA Honours Advertising, Public Relations and Media
· BA Honours Journalism and Media
· BA Honours Film
School of Health and Education
· BSc Honours Psychology with Human Resource Management
· BSc Honours Psychology with Counselling Skills
· BSc Honours Psychology with Marketing
· BA Honours Early Childhood Studies
Tourism and Hospitality
· BA Honours International Tourism Management
Accounting and Finance
· BA Honours Business Accounting
· BA Honours Accounting and Finance
Business and Management
· BA Honours Business Management
· BA Honours Business Management (Marketing)
· BA Honours Business Management (Human Resources)
· BA Honours International Business
· BA Honours Marketing
Engineering and Information Sciences
· BSc Honours Information Technology
· BSc Honours Business Information Systems
· LLB Honours
· BA Honours International Politics